Holiday Mini Agreement
This agreement is between Niq Steele (hereafter referred to as “PHOTOGRAPHER”)
the holiday mini session payer (hereafter referred to as “CLIENT”)
Surefire by Niq Steele (hereafter referred to as PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY)
Details, Payments & Session Requests:
- 30 minute session
- 1 FREE digital images with printing release
- Private Online Viewing Gallery
- (12) personalized scented candles
- Full payment of $150 is due at the time of booking to reserve your time slot.
- This payment is non-refundable. Your session is NOT confirmed until you receive the final confirmation email.
- No cameras, camcorders, or any type of recording devices (including cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made between PHOTOGRAPHER and CLIENT.
-It is highly recommended to arrive 5-10 prior to your session start time so that you’re ready and relaxed.
Cancellation, Late Arrivals & Re-Shoots
- Due to the nature and limitation of sessions, no refunds will be given.
-If CLIENT is unable to attend the session, he/she may feel free to transfer the session to someone else, or use the fee towards a credit for a future session.
- If CLIENT arrives late to his/her session X amount of minutes late, those minutes will be deducted from his/her allotted session time.
- Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the PHOTOGRAPHER.
- Re-shoots will not be given for: poor choices of clothing, make-up or hair related issues
- All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, previews, etc, shall be the exclusive property of the PHOTOGRAPHER.
- Gallery proofs will be available within 3 days of the session. Please allow an additional 15 days for your candle order to process and ship.
Copyright and Reproductions
- CLIENT understands that PHOTOGRAPHER retains the copyright for all images created and shall have exclusive rights to make reproductions for, including but not limited to: marketing materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions and use, or for display within or on the PHOTOGRAPHER’S website and/or studio.
- The images that are being provided to CLIENT are licensed to CLIENT for any reasonable personal purposes, including but not limited to: printing, copying, emailing, and web publishing. Your license does not include use that results in financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, or resale of any nature.
- PHOTOGRAPHER retains the copyright to all images, per USC Title 17 (US Copyright Law).
Capture and Deliver/Artistic Rights
Capture and Deliver
- CLIENT understands and agrees that PHOTOGRAPHER is not liable to deliver every image taken at an event, or during a photo session. Under no circumstances will the PHOTOGRAPHER deliver RAW or UNEDITED images to the CLIENT.
- CLIENT understands and agrees that the images taken at an event are not to be altered under any circumstance: this includes, but is not limited to cropping, editing, adding/taking away objects, screenshots, etc.
- The PHOTOGRAPHER retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the CLIENT.
Post Production and Editing
- CLIENT understands and agrees that the final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the PHOTOGRAPHER.
- CLIENT acknowledges that they have had an opportunity to review PHOTOGRAPHER’S portfolio, and/or, has requested to see PHOTOGRAPHER’S work, and agree with editing style.
Failure to Perform
- If the PHOTOGRAPHER is unable to perform this agreement due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of God or causes beyond the control of the PHOTOGRAPHER, the PHOTOGRAPHER and CLIENT shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If a reschedule is unable to be agreed upon, PHOTOGRAPHER shall return the retainer to the CLIENT and shall have no further liability. Further, if the PHOTOGRAPHER is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including but not limited to camera and processing, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault of the PHOTOGRAPHER, liability shall be limited.